Make the most of your summer with a season pass! You get unlimited on-site rentals at all our locations, discounts on off-site rentals and equipment purchases, and the opportunity to get out on the water seven days a week!
For those who want to paddle anywhere besides our rental locations, you can purchase an add-on to your pass for up to 15 days of off-site rental, offered from the Allston-Brighton or Newton Historic Boathouse locations.
Our Season runs from the first weekend in May through Mid-October, weather permitting.
Kayak, Canoe & SUP Season Pass
Sale Ends January 1st
Individual Season Pass $229 $199
Family Season Pass $359 $299
Senior(62+) & Student(6-22) Passes $159 $145
Accessibility Season Pass $99 $119
First-Time Individual $189 169
First-Time Family $329 $289
Off-site Boat Rental Option:
add 15 days of off-site boat rental: individual $159 :: family $289
Outrigger Canoe Season Pass
Includes unlimited 24/7 on-site use of our Maui Fiberglass Hurricane and Hawaiian Designs Nai’ solo outrigger canoes at our Kendall Square, Cambridge location. All other boat types (except ten-person canoes) to be used by the passholder can be rented on-site during regular hours at half price.
with Kayak, Canoe & SUP Pass valid during regular hours: individual $272
New Policies for Season Pass Holders in Response to Covid-19
- You must be able to get into your boat with minimal physical assistance from our staff. We can provide verbal and visual tips to help.
- You must wear a face mask while on land and approaching the dock.
- We will not be mailing out your pass cards in advance. Instead, you will get your card when you check-in for your first paddle of the season. As it has been our policy in the past, you must bring your season pass card and photo ID every time you come.
- When making a reservation: Choose the location and if you are interested in a day or evening rental. Enter your information and the type of boat.
- Remember that individual season pass holders are only eligible to reserve 1 boat and family pass members can take one boat per family member
- Use the coupon code that was emailed to you to check-out.
- Season Pass holders can only have four active reservations at a time and must give at least 24hrs notice for rescheduling without penalty. If you do not show up for your time slot, you will be charged a $20 fee and cannot use your pass until the fee has been paid.
- If you bring a guest who wants their own boat, they cannot be included in your booking. Your guest can make their own reservation and use the guest code that was emailed to you to get a 20% discount.
- If you bring a guest who wants their own boat, they cannot be included in your booking.They need to include your name in the notes field after checkout. As always you can reserve a double kayak or canoe and bring a guest for free. Please provide the name of your guest so we can check that they have filled out a waiver
- We have lifejackets available that are washed after every use, but we recommend bringing your own lifejacket and drybag. Your PFD needs to be US Coast Guard approved, any of these styles are great.
- We will be sanitizing PFD’s, paddles, and boats after every use.
Season Pass Policies
- Season passes are not transferrable — only the person whose name appears on the card may use the pass.
- Season passes are non-refundable.
- Season passes are valid for regular on-site rentals during our regular hours of operation during the boating season (the off-site rental add-on includes regular off-site rentals from the Waltham Paddling Shop or our Allston/Brighton location. Reservations are required).
- Season passes are not valid for Fourth of July Fireworks Rentals or any other special event or activity. Passholders pay nominal fees for One-Way Rentals ($10 per boat) and Nahanton Park Shuttled River Trips ($20 per person).
- All passes include a 10% discount on off-site rentals, Paddling Store purchases (excluding boats and sale items), and Paddling School classes (use coupon code SEASONPASS; excludes private instruction and trips). Season Passholders receive the "own-boat" price on Kayak Trips.
- An "individual" member can bring guests in the boat they are renting at no charge as long as the boat rented can accommodate the number of guests (for example, an individual kayak member and a guest may rent one double kayak at no extra charge). All boats are included, Party SUP is available for half price rental.
- A "family" membership includes boats for an individual, his/her spouse, and their children up to age 25 living in the same household. All boats are included, limit on two tripper XL canoes, Party SUP is available for half price rental. Pass with off-site rental includes 15 days off-site rental for each passholder (not transferable within the family).
- A "senior" membership is for an individual age 62 and older and receives the same benefits as an individual member.
- A "student" membership is for an individual age 6-22 who is a student at a primary, secondary, vocational, or college-level school and receives the same benefits as an individual member.
- An "Accessibility" membership is for an individual with a disability and receives the same benefits as an individual member. Documentation is required.
- Guests who wish to rent a boat of their own receive a 20% discount on their rentals. Limit two additional boats per passholder per visit.
- Not all boats are available at all locations. See the boat types available at our Cambridge, Boston, Somerville, Newton/Nahanton Park, and Waltham locations.
- Outrigger canoe use is governed by additional policies described here.
- Off-site rentals are picked up from and returned to our Allston/Brighton location or the Waltham Paddling Shop, and are handled as described in our off-site rental policy.