Group & Corporate Outings
Create your own customized, unforgettable event with paddling, food and fun! Learn about our options.
Your group can enjoy any of our regular guided tours on your schedule! You can even combine food and paddling for an unforgettable experience.
- Skyline Tours and Harbor Tours from Kendall Square.
- Barbecue Tours from all locations.
- Include customized Catering Packages with any tour.
- Paddle with or without a guide.
- See our Custom Tours page for details.
What could be better than the combination of paddling and food? We are happy to arrange catering from any local restaurant, or bring your own food and enjoy our waterfront picnic areas!
- Arrange your own catering or let us take care of the details!
- View a selection of our favorite caterers.
- We have picnic areas at each of our locations. See photos from Cambridge, Boston, Newton/Nahanton Park, and Waltham.
Our Instructors/Guides will accompany your group and provide paddling instruction, organize games and races, and share stories about history and wildlife.
- All our guides are instructors, so they can help build your skills.
- Perfect for corporate and kids groups!
- Our guides can also travel to your favorite location.
- Travel one way in either direction for a small per-boat fee.
- See our One-Way Rentals page for details.
Enjoy a ten-mile, one-way scenic trip down a wilder, less-developed section of the Charles. From our location in Newton's Nahanton Park.
- Van shuttle from Nahanton Park to the put-in.
- See our Shuttled Trip page for details.
Let Charles River Canoe & Kayak bring out the best in your team! Our trained facilitators will work with your group — new recruits, a branch office, long-time co-workers, etc. — and improve cohesion, cooperation, communication, synergy, leadership, and more.
- Our trained facilitators will create the foundation of a positive and productive team.
- A unique and unforgettable outing for your staff.
Want to hold your outing at a location of your choice? We can deliver canoes, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards anywhere!
- Any boat quantity.
- Our favorite locations include the Upper Charles River and Sudbury River.
- Guiding/Instruction available at any location, including beautiful coastal locations like Marblehead Harbor.
Our two 25-foot Rabaska canoes are great fun for groups to paddle! These stable and fast canoes seat up to 10 paddlers, and are the perfect choice for birthday parties, team- building, or a friendly outing.
- Can carry 8 to 10 paddlers.
- Enjoy stories of history and wildlife shared by your guide.
- Reservations are required.
Let us create a customized birthday party for your child and friends!
- All our locations are great for birthdays, and each has a picnic area.
- Our kids' kayaks and kids' SUPs allow children to paddle their own craft, or you can take double kayaks, canoes, SUPs, and more.
- Bring along a guide/instructor to help out and create an interpretive experience.