Forms and Resource Links
General Information & Links
Waiver Forms & Important Documents
- Electronic Waiver — For all on-site rentals, watch our safety video and fill out our online waiver. You can also download the rental release in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Arabic
- Waiver for Class, Trip, Tour & Guided Event Participants — For anyone who will be joining us for a class, private lesson, guided group outing, tour, or trip.
- Parental Permission Form — Use this form if you will not accompany your child. Must be dropped off in person by a parent or guardian.
- Paddling Safety Information (also available in Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, and French) and take our fun quiz!
- Boston Harbor Rental Waiver — For anyone doing a Boston Harbor Rental (not a Harbor Tour).
- Cold Water Release — For anytime the water temperature is under 60 degrees. Read the “Off-Season Boating, Cold Shock, and Hypothermia” pamphlet for more information about the risk of paddling in cold water. The MIT sailing center has up to date weather and water temperature information on the Charles River in Boston.
- W-9 Form with our Taxpayer Identification Number — Includes the Charles River Canoe & Kayak taxpayer identification number.
- Boat Storage Agreement — For everyone storing personal boats at one of our locations. More info on boat storage>>
- Consignment Form — Turn your used gear into cash or trade it in for something better! We can help you sell your boat or board
Off-Site Rental Forms
- Off Site Canoe Rental Release — For car-topping a canoe from our Boston or Newton Historic Boathouse locations. You’ll also need to read the accompanying materials:
- Off Site Kayak Rental Release — For car-topping a kayak from our Boston location or Waltham Shop. You’ll also need to read the accompanying materials:
- Off Site SUP Rental Release — For car-topping a stand-up paddleboard from our Boston location or Waltham Shop. You’ll also need to read the accompanying materials: