Forms and Resource Links
General Information & Links
Waiver Forms & Important Documents
- On-Site Rental Waiver — For renting a boat on-site at any of our locations. Or download the rental release in Spanish, French, Chinese, and Arabic
- Waiver for Class, Trip, Tour & Guided Event Participants — For anyone who will be joining us for a class, private lesson, guided group outing, tour, or trip.
- Parental Permission Form — Use this form if you will not accompany your child. Must be dropped off in person by an adult.
- Paddling Safety Information (also available in Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, and French) and take our fun quiz!
- Boston Harbor Rental Waiver — For anyone doing a Boston Harbor Rental (not a Harbor Tour).
- Cold Water Release — For anytime the water temperature is under 60 degrees. Read the “Off-Season Boating, Cold Shock, and Hypothermia” pamphlet for more information about the risk of paddling in cold water. The MIT sailing center has up to date weather and water temperature information on the Charles River in Boston.
- W-9 Form with our Taxpayer Identification Number — Includes the Charles River Canoe & Kayak taxpayer identification number.
- Boat Storage Agreement — For everyone storing personal boats at our Waltham, Boston, or Cambridge locations.
Off-Site Rental Forms
- Off Site Canoe Rental Release — For car-topping a canoe from our Boston location or Waltham Shop. You’ll also need to read the accompanying materials:
- Off Site Kayak Rental Release — For car-topping a kayak from our Boston location or Waltham Shop. You’ll also need to read the accompanying materials:
- Off Site SUP Rental Release — For car-topping a stand-up paddleboard from our Boston location or Waltham Shop. You’ll also need to read the accompanying materials: