Medford: Condon Shell
Come for a paddle and explore our newest location on the Mystic River! Rent a Canoe, Paddleboard, or Kayak in Medford and paddle the full seven miles of the Mystic River, including skyline views and access to the scenic lakes and swimming area.
Reservations are not required. Reservations are available at some times but if you don’t see the time you want, just walk in and we’ll get you out on the water! Save time and complete your waiver before you come.
- You must request a cancellation with at least 12 hours notice of your desired rental time in order to receive a refund less a 10% administrative fee. You can reschedule your activity to another day up to two hours ahead of time.
- Please see the reschedule link in your confirmation email to reschedule your rental online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Policies & Return Times
The last boat of the evening launches one hour before closing time -- This means that you need to be at the check in desk with all members of your party at least an hour before closing, and possibly earlier than that if there is already a line on the dock.
- Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help you plan your visit
- Bring your photo ID everytime you paddle
- Always be prepared to get wet, wear your life jacket and ask us for a drybag to protect your belongings.
- Smoking and Alcohol is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to inspect your bags and coolers.