Canoe, Paddleboard & Kayak in Boston, Allston/Brighton
Rent a Canoe, Paddleboard and Kayak in Boston and enjoy one of the most scenic sections of urban river in the country. Boating on the Charles River from our Boston location in Allston/Brighton is a wonderful respite from the surrounding city, with parkland on both shores and rowers plying the waters.
Paddle downstream towards Boston to see local colleges (Harvard, M.I.T., and B.U.) the Esplanade, and Boston skyline. Make sure to stop for a picnic
This nine-mile stretch of river has no current, allowing easy round trips. However, renters can also enjoy one-way trips to or from our Cambridge location in Kendall Square — a unique way to see the city! Learn more about our Boston Location in Allston/Brighton.
Reservations are not required. Reservations are available at some times but if you don’t see the time you want, just walk in and we’ll get you out on the water! Save time and complete your waiver before you come.
- You must request a cancellation with at least 12 hours notice of your desired rental time in order to receive a refund less a 10% administrative fee. You can reschedule your activity to another day up to two hours ahead of time.
- Please see the reschedule link in your confirmation email to reschedule your rental online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Policies & Return Times
The last boat of the evening launches one hour before closing time -- This means that you need to be at the check in desk with all members of your party at least an hour before closing, and possibly earlier than that if there is already a line on the dock.
- Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help you plan your visit
- Bring your photo ID everytime you paddle
- Always be prepared to get wet, wear your life jacket and ask us for a drybag to protect your belongings.
- Smoking and Alcohol is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to inspect your bags and coolers.