Private Instruction in Kayaking,Canoeing, or Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Working one on one with an instructor is the best way to learn. If you would like to improve your skills at your own pace, with personalized attention and a customized focus, we would be happy to arrange private lessons with an expert instructor. We recommend a minimum of a 1.5-hour lesson. We also offer a group rate for private instruction.
Contact us to schedule a private lesson.
Two-Lesson Package with Complimentary Practice Time
Book two private lessons (1.5-hour minimum per lesson) and prepay for necessary boat rental and get two free weeks of practice time at any of our locations. That means you can come anytime we’re open and take out a kayak or canoe at no additional charge! This package is the perfect way to practice the skills you’ve learned so you improve your paddling.
|Session Length||1 Student||2 ppl||3 ppl||4+ ppl|
|1.5 Hours of Instruction, Weekday||$82.50||$127.50||$172.50||$217.50|
|1.5 Hours of Instruction, Weekend||$97.50||$142.50||$187.50||$217.50|
|Each Additional Hour, Weekday||$55||$85||$115||$145|
|Each Additional Hour, Weekend||$65||$95||$125||$145|
ACA AssessmentsOur ACA-Certified Instructors can also provide ACA Skills Assessments. Contact us for details.
Registration/Cancellation Policy for Paddling Private Lessons
- Full payment for private instruction is due upon reservation.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours before the event to receive either a refund less a 10% registration fee, or a full credit to a store account. This credit does not expire and may be used for instruction, rentals, or sales at Charles River Canoe & Kayak or the Weston Ski Track.
- Cancellations due to weather must be made at least 2 hours before the event.
- For all cancellations made after these deadlines, no refunds or credits will be issued.
- Each participant will be required to sign a waiver of liability. To save time, you can download this waiver and bring it with you.