Private Instruction in Kayaking, Canoeing, or Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Working one on one with an instructor is the best way to learn. If you would like to improve your skills at your own pace, with personalized attention and a customized focus, we would be happy to arrange private lessons with an expert instructor.
Contact us to schedule a private lesson.
|Session Length||1 Student||2 ppl||3 ppl||4+ ppl|
|1 Hour of Instruction||$75||$105||$125||$145|
|1.5 Hours of Instruction||$112.50||$157.50||$187.50||$217.50|
Kids Private Lessons and groups:
We can take groups of up to three kids with one instructor for $125 on weekdays and $145 on weekends for a 75-minute lesson including boat rentals. We can also accommodate larger groups with more instructors.
ACA AssessmentsOur ACA-Certified Instructors can also provide ACA Skills Assessments. Contact us for details.
Registration/Cancellation Policy for Paddling Private Lessons
- Full payment for private instruction is due upon reservation.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours before the event to receive either a refund less a 10% registration fee, or a full credit to a store account. This credit does not expire and may be used for instruction, rentals, or sales at Charles River Canoe & Kayak or the Weston Ski Track.
- Cancellations due to weather must be made at least 2 hours before the event.
- For all cancellations made after these deadlines, no refunds or credits will be issued.
- Each participant will be required to sign a waiver of liability. To save time, you can download this waiver and bring it with you.