Closed for the Season
Our Nahanton Park Location Will Re-Open in 2019.
On-Site Rental Rates & Available Boat Types at our Newton: Historic Boathouse Location
|Kayaks||PER HOUR||PER DAY|
|Single Kayak (1 adult)||$16||$64|
|Single Sea Kayak (1 adult)||$18||$72|
|Pedal-Drive Kayak (1 adult)||$22||$88|
|Double Kayak (2 adults)||$22||$88|
|Kid’s Kayak (age 6-12)||$10||$40|
|Stand-Up Paddleboards||PER HOUR||PER DAY|
|Stand-Up Paddleboard (1 adult)||$20||$80|
|Canoes||PER HOUR||PER DAY|
|Standard Canoe (2-3 adults, or 2 adults/2 kids)||$22||$88|
|Tripper XL Canoe (4-5 adults)||$30||$120|
|Paddleboats||PER HOUR||PER DAY|
|Paddleboat (2-4 adults)||$30||$120|
|Rowing||PER HOUR||PER DAY|
|*Two or more people: $30/hr; Solo use: $22/hr|
|Outdoor Storage of Private Canoes & Kayaks|
|Per Year (365 days from start date)||$500|
|Per Summer (April 1 – Columbus Day)||$400|
|Per Month (30 days from start date)||$100|
|*Learn more about Outdoor Storage here.|
Buy a Season Pass Save $ with Unlimited Paddling!
- Coolers and food may be taken on the boats but no alcohol is permitted.
- Rentals are charged per boat pro-rated per 1/10 hour, with a minimum charge of one hour.
- Rates include Paddles and Life Jackets (PFDs) for all ages.
- Each participant age 16 or older must sign our Waiver of Liability before using our boats.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to rent a boat (16 with parental signature on rental waiver); you are welcome to bring children of all ages. See our complete Age Policy.
- Seniors age 62 and older, disabled paddlers, and active-duty military receive a 15% discount off the above rates for the boat they use. Cannot be combined with group discounts.
- Reservations are accepted only for groups. Please see our Reservation Policy for details.
- This is a comprehensive list of boats available for rent at our Waltham location. Subject to availability.
- Season Passes valid for rentals at all locations are available!