Rental Rates & Available Boat Types
On-Site Rental Rates
- Rentals are available by Reservation Only.
- Not all types of boats are available at all locations, You can reserve kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards online. If you’d like to upgrade to a paddleboat, rowboat, or pedal kayak, you can ask the staff when you arrive on site for your rental pending availability.
|Available Boats||Day Rate
(3-hr max on the water)
|Single Kayak (1 adult)||$38||$20|
|Single Sea Kayak (1 adult)||$45||$25|
|Double Kayak (2 adults)||$49||$26|
|Kid’s Kayak (age 6-12)||$20||$12|
|Paddleboard (1 adult)||$40||$25|
|Canoe (3 adults or 2 adults & 2 kids )||$49||$26|
|XL Canoe (up to 5 adults)||$75||$45|
|Paddleboat (up to 4 adults)||$70||$35|
|Rowboat (3 adults or 2 adults & 2 kids )||$60||$30|
*There will be no one-way rentals this season.
**Not all boats are available at all locations.
|Parking in the Kendall Square South Garage|
|All day Saturdays and Sundays, & Weekdays entering after 4pm||$2/hour for first 3 hours;
$12 for longer than 3 hours
|Monday – Friday entering the garage at 4pm or earlier||Regular Rates|
- Coolers and food may be taken on the boats but no alcohol is permitted.
- Each participant age 16 or older must sign our Waiver of Liability before using our boats.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to rent a boat (16 with parental signature on rental waiver); you are welcome to bring children of all ages. See our complete Age Policy.
- On-site rental boats cannot be removed from the River. Off-site takeaway rentals are available from the Waltham Shop and Boston Location. If you are interested in off-site rentals, please see our Off-Site Rental Rates.
- Season Passes valid for rentals at all locations are available!