Guided Tours & Trips
Moonlight Canoe Tours
This stretch of the Charles is the perfect location for this opportunity to unwind. As the moon rises to light our way, we’ll watch herons browsing along the banks, river otters fishing for their last meal of the day, and other wildlife settling in for the night.
Before and during your time on the water, your guide will share the rich history of the area, including the Canoe Clubs, Norumbega Park and the Totem Pole Ballroom.
After a light dessert and non-alcoholic beverages, we will return to the dock. Bring warm clothing, as it can get chilly after the sun sets.
Our Moonlight Tours are designed as a slow, relaxing group paddle suitable for folks of all paddling abilities. Be prepared to paddle a canoe 2–3 miles over the duration of the tour.
- Full payment is due upon registration for a class, clinic, or trip.
- For cancellations received 7 days or more before your scheduled activity, we will issue a refund less a 10% registration fee.
- For cancellations received fewer than 7 days before your scheduled activity, we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Classes, clinics, and trips always run unless the weather is extreme.
- A minimum number of registrants is required for any event to run. If we cancel an event due to low enrollment, we will provide a full refund.
- Each participant will be required to sign a waiver of liability. To save time, you can download this waiver and bring it with you.