Guided Tours & Trips
Boston Skyline & City Lights Kayak Tours from Kendall Square
Revel in the best view of Boston’s skyline — from a kayak on the Charles River! Our Skyline Tours and Sunset Tours begin and end at our T-accessible Kendall Square location.
We’ll start with a quick introduction to kayak strokes, then we’ll launch our double kayaks and begin our sightseeing. We’ll paddle past the the Great Dome of MIT, cross the Charles to the Esplanade, and take in the skyline, including the Hancock and Prudential Buildings, Citgo Sign, State House Dome, and the Financial District
Your guide will entertain you with tales of the history of the area. Paddlers of all abilities are welcome, even those who have never paddled before!
Also Consider Our Boston Harbor Tour!
Sunset and City Lights Kayak ToursIn the evening, our Skyline Tours are transformed into Sunset and City Lights Kayak Tours, providing an unparalleled opportunity to be on the river at sunset and see the city lights at dusk!
- Full payment is due upon registration for a class, clinic, or trip.
- For cancellations received 7 days or more before your scheduled activity, we will issue a refund less a 10% registration fee.
- For cancellations received fewer than 7 days before your scheduled activity, we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Classes, clinics, and trips always run unless the weather is extreme.
- A minimum number of registrants is required for any event to run. If we cancel an event due to low enrollment, we will provide a full refund.
- Each participant will be required to sign a waiver of liability. To save time, you can download this waiver and bring it with you.