On-Site Canoe, Kayak & Paddleboard Storage
Boats are stored on outdoor racks using the lock and cable you provide, which allows for access to your boat anytime! Call us at (617) 965-5110 with questions or to reserve a spot.
Boats stored at our Allston/Brighton, Waltham or Medford locations on a yearly basis will be moved to an off-site storage location the week after Columbus Day and returned to Allston/Brighton, Waltham or Medford after April 1st.
|Storage Location||PER MONTH||PER YEAR|
|Fort Point Channel on the Harbor*||$100||$500|
|Historic Newton Boathouse||$100||$500|
|Allston/Brighton, Waltham, or Medford||$100||$500|
|Allston/Brighton, Waltham, or Medford
|Indoor Winter Storage upgrade (November – April)**||$350|
* Our storage rack is at 105 Necco Ct on Fort Point Channel on the Boston Harbor. If you’ve never paddled in the Harbor before, we recommend starting with a private lesson and making sure you can perform a self rescue and understand the basics of navigation and boat traffic, it’s a major channel with big and fast moving boats out there, be safe!
** For people who are already paying for year round storage, we have some indoor spaces available from November through April. Your boat will not be accessible 24/7 but you can contact us and we can make it available for pickup with advanced notice.
Storage spaces are limited and are going fast! Call (617) 965-5110 to reserve your spot today.
- Prices are per rack space. One rack space can usually accommodate one canoe or double kayak, two single kayaks, or 3 SUPs.
- Your boat(s) must be stored in a way that does not interfere with other rack users or the general public.
- The Per Year rate is available only to those who pre-pay in full.
- The security of the boat and equipment is the sole responsibility of the boat owner. Charles River Canoe & Kayak is not responsible for damaged or stolen boats or equipment.
- Paddles and oars may be stored on-site but must be secured to the rack. All other equipment must either be removed or stored inside the boat.
- You will need to fill out a Boat Storage Agreement.