On-Site Canoe, Kayak & Paddleboard Storage
Don’t have room to store your Boat or Board? We offer on-site storage at our Allston/Brighton, Kendall Square, and Moody Street locations.
Boats are stored on outdoor racks using the lock and cable you provide, which allows for access to your boat anytime! Call us at (617) 965-5110 with questions or to reserve a spot.
Boats stored at our Allston/Brighton or Moody Street location must either be removed or moved to our Paddling Store the week after Columbus Day and returned to Allston/Brighton or Moody Street after April 1. The customer is responsible for moving the boat, though we will be happy to move the boat for a fee of $50 each way (when we pick up the boat we will accept an unlocked padlock to secure the boat at the destination).
|Storage Location||PER MONTH||PER YEAR|
|Allston/Brighton or Moody Street||$100||$500|
|Allston/Brighton or Moody Street (April-October)||$450|
Storage spaces are limited and are going fast! Call (617) 965-5110 to reserve your spot today.
- Prices are per rack space. One rack space can usually accommodate one canoe or double kayak, two single kayaks, or 3 SUPs.
- Your boat(s) must be stored in a way that does not interfere with other rack users or the general public.
- The Per Year rate is available only to those who pre-pay in full.
- The security of the boat and equipment is the sole responsibility of the boat owner. Charles River Canoe & Kayak is not responsible for damaged or stolen boats or equipment.
- Paddles and oars may be stored on-site but must be secured to the rack. All other equipment must either be removed or stored inside the boat.
- You will need to fill out a Boat Storage Agreement.