Supervisor in Cambridge and Waltham
Responsibilities: Oversee the day-to-day operation of a canoe and kayak center. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to working with the Manager to oversee the dock staff and rental operation, working on the rental dock and as a cashier, preparing equipment for tours, assuring that rental equipment is operational and available, maintaining appearance of facility, and fostering the highest level of customer service for our diverse clientele. Must be able to work independently, as shifts will not always overlap with Manager.
Requirements: Strong customer service background. Experience in staff management and familiarity with computers. Previous employment in the boating industry highly desirable. Candidates should have a current drivers license, safe driving record, current CPR and basic First Aid, and be able to lift 50 pounds. Multilingual skills are desirable but not required. Full time positions; must be available on weekends.
Starting Pay: $13/hour + bonus
- Kayak Instructor
- Skyline & Boston Harbor Kayak Tour Guide
- Dock Staff in Cambridge, Boston, Somerville or Waltham
- Desk Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge), Moody Street (Waltham) and Allston/Brighton (Boston)
- Patrol Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge)
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding Instructor
- SUP YOGA Instructor