Stand-Up Paddleboarding Instructor
Responsibilities: Teach introductory and intermediate 1.5-hour stand-up paddleboard lessons for up to five students from our Newton/Auburndale, Natick, and Boston locations. The lessons typically run on weekends with occasional morning and evening sessions. Additional work may be available with private lessons and longer coastal SUP lessons.
Requirements: Significant flatwater or surf SUP experience is required. Instructors should be able to demonstrate and teach efficient paddle technique (forward, sweep, draws, bracing, torso rotation) as well as proper feet placement. Teaching experience and CPR/FA certifications are required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Current drivers license and safe driving record are desirable but not required. Training is available.
Starting Pay: $13/hour
- Site manager : Somerville
- Dock Staff in Somerville and Waltham
- Kayak Instructor
- Skyline & Boston Harbor Kayak Tour Guide
- Desk Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge), Moody Street (Waltham) and Allston/Brighton (Boston)
- Patrol Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge)
- Supervisor in Cambridge and Waltham
- SUP YOGA Instructor