Dock Staff in Cambridge, Boston, Somerville or Waltham
Responsibilities: Helping customers on the dock with canoes, kayaks, and gear, including the loading and unloading of boats off storage racks and boat trailers and showing clients basic paddling technique. Some positions will include indoor work such as using a cash register. Talented, qualified, and motivated dockhands have potential for advancement to Dock Supervisor. Positions are available at all our locations.
Requirements: Applicants must be polite, responsible, friendly, hard-working, and able to lift 50 pounds. Full- and part-time positions are available April through October. Must be available on weekends.
Starting Pay: $10/hour
- Kayak Instructor
- Skyline & Boston Harbor Kayak Tour Guide
- Desk Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge), Moody Street (Waltham) and Allston/Brighton (Boston)
- Patrol Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge)
- Supervisor in Cambridge and Waltham
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding Instructor
- SUP YOGA Instructor