Desk Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge), Moody Street (Waltham) and Allston/Brighton (Boston)
Responsibilities: Check customers of a canoe and kayak center in and out from their rental. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, providing up-to-the-minute verbal safety information to customers, ensuring that waivers are completed, using a computer to check customers into the rental system, working as a cashier and processing payments, answering phone and e-mail, and adhering to the highest standards of customer service. May include work as a dockhand.
Requirements: Strong customer service skills. Must be friendly, outgoing, detail-oriented, and organized. Experience in staff management and familiarity with computers. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Full time position; must be available on weekends.
Starting Pay: $10.50/hour
- Site manager : Somerville
- Dock Staff in Somerville and Waltham
- Kayak Instructor
- Skyline & Boston Harbor Kayak Tour Guide
- Patrol Staff in Kendall Square (Cambridge)
- Supervisor in Cambridge and Waltham
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding Instructor
- SUP YOGA Instructor